We are pleased to announce that the ITP Patient Day held in Dublin on Saturday 13th Aptil in association with Novartis Ireland was a fantastic success. We will be publishing a report from the day in due course.
In addition we must also say a big thank you to our speakers:
- Dr. Gerard Crotty, Haematologist and Health Service Executive.
- Prof. Adrian Newland CBE, Professor of Haematology and ITP Chair of Trustees.
- Nichola Harten, Clinical Nurse Specialist.
- Rachel Fox, Clinical Nurse Specialist.
- Derek Elston, ITP Trustee and Vice Chair.
This event would not have been possible without the support of Novartis Ireland, the Ashling Hotel for their superb facilities and the wonderful delegates for attending.
ITP Support Association.